- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tsp. Frying Oil
- 1.5 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Rao’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
1. Measure out all dry ingredients into a bowl or container that can fit your immersion blender.
2. Add 2 eggs and mix everything together using your immersion blender. Make sure you continue blending for about 30 seconds, allowing the psyllium husk to absorb some of the liquid.
3. Heat 2 tsp. frying oil (I used bacon fat) in a pan over medium-high heat. Once very hot, spoon your mixture into the pan and spread out into a circle shape.
4. Once the edges have started to set and look slightly brown, flip the pizza crust. You can optionally transfer it to a plate and flip from there. Turn the broiler on high in the oven.
5. Cook on the opposite side for 30-60 seconds, then turn the stove off. Spoon 3 tbsp. Rao’s (or other low carb) tomato sauce over the pizza and spread.
6. Add cheese, then put pizza into the oven to broil. Leave a crack open in the oven so you can keep an eye on it. Once it’s bubbling, remove it from the oven.
7. Serve with some freshly chopped basil over the top!
This makes a total of 1 5 Minute Keto Pizza. Each pizza comes out to be 459 Calories, 35g Fats, 3.5g Net Carbs, and 27g Protein.
|5 Minute Keto Pizza||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|2 large Eggs||140||10||1||0||1||12|
|2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese||60||5||0||0||0||6|
|1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk||30||0||8||8||0||0|
|1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Salt to Taste||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2 tsp. Frying Oil||77||9||0||0||0||0|
|1.5 oz. Mozzarella Cheese||127||9||1||0||1||9|
|3 tbsp. Rao’s Tomato Sauce||23||2||2||0.5||1.5||0|
|1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil||1||0||0||0||0||0|